Safari’s eBook collection includes instructional books on topics like computer software and technology, small business topics, math & science topics, personal & professional development. Access Safari in the library or from home.
Download digital books to read on your PC, Kindle, Nook, and Sony eReader through OverDrive! Don’t forget to log in with your library card & PIN to see exclusive content for Haverhill Public Library cardholders. You can also download digital audiobooks and songs in .mp3 format from Freegal at the library at our OverDrive download station!
eReaders Book Titles
- How-to Videos from OverDrive
- OverDrive Read (browser-based eBook Reader)
- Kindle Fire, Nook Color, Mobile and Tablet with OverDrive App
- OverDrive App Overview
- Kindle Devices and Kindle App
- Nook Readers
- Check out the Overdrive Help section
- Call the library to set an appointment for a hands-on demo – don’t forget to bring your device and USB cable! 978-373-1586×608
- Take a short workshop on eBooks and eReaders! The Library hosts a free monthly workshop on eBooks & eReaders on the first Monday of the month from 6:30 to 7:30 pm in the GHALP Computer Lab on the 2nd floor. Classes are limited to 8 people. For more information or to sign-up, call 978-373-1586 x608.