Send a Fax
The library’s fax machine, (978) 373-8466, is available to the general public. Fees are as follows:
Faxing within the United States:
Send: $3.00/1st page, $1.00 ea. add’l; $1.00/page.
Send: $5.00/1st page, $4.00 ea. add’l; $4.00/page.
Fax Policies and Regulations
- Only a member of the library staff may operate the fax machine.
- Outgoing faxes will be sent as expeditiously as possible. Library staff reserves the right to refuse faxing that cannot be completed before closing time that day.
- Only cash or personal check may be used to pay for either incoming or outgoing faxes. Credit cards, phone cards, and third party billing are not accepted.
- Payment must be made in advance of sending or receiving faxes.
- Outgoing faxes will be charged at $3.00 for the first page, $1.00 for each subsequent page, for each location to which the fax is sent.
- Charges cover telephone costs, including long distance. Basic charges are for calls placed within the United States only. There is a differnt charge for international calls ($5.00 for the first page, $4.00 for each subsequent page).
- A call placed to a busy signal will be resubmitted up to a maximum of 5 times (preprogrammed into the fax machine) at no additional charge. If the line continues to be busy, the library will try once more at a later time. If a patron chooses to not send the fax because of a busy signal, the money paid will be refunded in full.
- Incoming faxes to (978) 373-8466 will be charged at $1.00 per page. Patrons expecting a fax must call the library at (978) 373-1586, ext. #608 to check to see if it has been received. Faxes will be released upon payment. The library accepts no responsibility for missing pages, bad transmissions, or incomplete patron identification.
- Costs may be revised as needed, dependent on the phone services, including long distance, and the cost of operating the fax machine.
Other Area Faxing Services
3 Ferry St Bradford, MA 01835
(plaza with Papa Ginos and Latitude Gym)
Hours: M-F 9am-6pm, Sat. 9am-1pm
Massachusetts Department of Employment and Training
ValleyWorks Career Center
80 Merrimack Street, Haverhill
Hours: Mon/Wed 8:00AM-4:30PM, Tue/Thu 8:00AM-7:00PM, Fri 9:30AM-4:30PM
Send: Resumes only, no charge
One Stop Market
651 Broadway, Haverhill
Hours: M-F 6:30AM-9PM, Sat 7:30AM-9PM, Sun 7:30AM-8PM
Send: $1/page in MA; $3/page out of state
Hours: M-Thurs 8:30am-5pm, Fri. 8:30am-4pm, Sat & Sun CLOSED
Send: $3/1st page, $2/second page, $1/page
Staples Office Superstore
58 Plaistow Rd, Plaistow NH
Hours: M-F 7am-9pm, Sat 9am-9pm, Sun 10am-9pm
Send: In MA $1.99/1st page, $1.79/page
Send: Out of State $1.99/1st page, $1.29/page