Send a Fax
The Library offers faxing services to the general public.
Our fax number is 978-373-8466, and fees are as follows:
Faxing within the US:
Send: $3.00/1st page, then $1.00/page
Send: $5.00/1st page, then $4.00/page
Fax Policies and Regulations
- Only a member of the library staff may operate the fax machine.
- Outgoing faxes will be sent as expeditiously as possible. Library staff reserves the right to refuse faxing that cannot be completed before closing time that day.
- Only cash or personal check may be used to pay for either incoming or outgoing faxes. Credit cards, phone cards, and third party billing are not accepted.
- Payment must be made in advance of sending or receiving faxes.
- A call placed to a busy signal will be resubmitted up to a maximum of 3 times (preprogrammed into the fax machine) at no additional charge. If the line continues to be busy, the library will try once more at a later time. If a patron chooses to not send the fax because of a busy signal, the money paid will be refunded in full.
- Incoming faxes to (978) 373-8466 will be charged at $1.00 per page. Patrons expecting a fax must call the library at (978) 373-1586, ext. #608 to check to see if it has been received. Faxes will be released upon payment. The library accepts no responsibility for missing pages, bad transmissions, or incomplete patron identification.
- Costs may be revised as needed, dependent on the phone services, including long distance, and the cost of operating the fax machine.
Other Area Faxing Services
3 Ferry Street
Bradford, MA 01835
Hours: M-F 9:00 am – 6:00 pm, SAT 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
One Stop Market
Haverhill, MA 01832
Hours: M-F 6:30 am – 9:00 pm, SAT 7:30 am – 9:00 pm, SUN 7:30 am – 8:00 pm
Send (in MA): $1/page
Send (out of state): $3/page
58 Plaistow Rd, Plaistow NH
Hours: M-F 8:00 am – 9:00 pm, SAT 9:00 am – 9:00 pm, SUN 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
Send (in MA): $1.99/1st page, then $1.79/page
Send (out of state): $1.99/1st page, then $1.29/page